- Ensure hair is clean & free from product. Use gloves and apply directly to wet hair, massage well.
- On first use, use sparingly and leave for a maximum of 2-3 minutes.
- Approx 1-5 minutes will remove brassy/ yellow hues.
- Build up time shampoo is left on the hair with each wash to a maximum of 10-15 minutes for silver to ash-grey hair.
How Does It Work?
With regular use, purple shampoo can help you achieve anything from muting brassy tones for a warm honey blonde to a cool white platinum, depending on hair shade and how long it’s left on the hair.
Hints & Tips!
2. Wait at least two weeks after having hair bleached, permed or coloured before using a purple shampoo and leave on for only 1-3 minutes. As colour treatments can make hair more porous, the result may be an uneven, patchy look if used soon after dyeing.
B Uniq Purple Conditioning Mask (215ml)
- Sale price
- Regular price
Follow us on instagram
The bottle is small and it only has a little shampoo
Really makes a difference!
I have been trying to get my hair coloured an ashy grey color, but each time my hair stylist try, it fades out within a week. With this shampoo and mask, I use it once or twice per week and my hair is a lovely ash blonde with greyish streaks (where my highlights are) it’s amazing! The only downside is I would like to be able to purchase it locally rather than ordering it online.
Brassiness is effectively removed. White hair is really pure.
This conditions my blonde hair and removes the brassy tones. This is a dream and I can’t be without it!
I used this to brighten my grey hair and it worked great! Thank you guys!